Pornographic virus alert is one of the most common types of virus that you might face while using the internet. If you are facing the same issue on your Windows computer then don’t worry I will help you to resolve this issue. Pornographic Virus is a kind of malware virus that rakes control of the web browser in your Windows. What it actually does is that this virus technically locks your web browser.
You can remove this virus from your Windows by using some of the methods. There are several methods available to remove this virus from the computer. I will share all of them to help you out. Please note that you must have the backup of your computer data before proceeding with these steps. Follow all the steps as given and do not skip any.
Methods to remove Pornographic Virus from Windows
Below are several methods to remove the virus. Try one by one. You must be acquainted with the basics of computing as these methods require you to perform some technical tasks. For sure I have shared the steps to guide you step by step but you have to be careful while performing these steps. So, let’s get started right now.
Force Close The Web Browser:
If you are unable to move forward or backward into your web browser then you are only left with one action to perform to fix it. You have to close it by using force close. Just follow the below-given steps.
- Press CTRL + ALT + DELETE all together to open the Task Manager in Windows.
- Now go to web browser from the list of running applications in the Task Manager processes.
- Select it and right-click on the web application. Now click on the “End Now” to force stop it.
Resolve using Windows Control Panel:
- Go to the Start menu by pressing Windows Key on your keyboard.
- Go to the search bar and search “control panel” and hit enter.
- Now click on the “uninstall program” window from where you could uninstall and repair the application
- Select “Programs & Feature” and now select the unwanted programs along with a program that is not necessary anymore.
- Now click on the uninstall button and follow the uninstall process.
So this is how you could remove the pornographic virus from your Windows computer. If you are still facing the same issue then I suggest you get professional help who could check all the registry files in Windows to seek and resolve the issue.