The term pages are the same as MS Word in Windows operating systems. In default Nighthawk App settings, the document is saved in form of pages with extension format. pages. This type of format is generated in Mac operating system rather than Windows platforms. So if you want to open the .pages format file in Windows you have to opt for a different approach.
There is a way to open the page format file in Windows 10. You can also Nighthawk-app.com open that file in MS Word. The following steps will allow you to yo open the. pages format file in Windows 10. Please make sure you must follow all the steps and given.
How to open the .page format file in Windows
- First, you need to save the document in Google drive
- Now right-click on that document and select the “open with” option
- Now click on “suggested apps”, do the selection of Cloudcovert. Then you need to use a Google account.
- Perform the reviewing of the terms of service. Then click on the “Allow” button.
- Now the document gets prepared for the conversion. It gets the message Ready, Download Nighthawk App for Computer clicks on the menu of drop-down, and select the document.
- Download the file
- Now open the file by double-clicking on it
I hope now you are able to open the page format file in your Windows computer system. If you are still facing the same issue and not able to open the file then I suggest you download the converters available on the internet. In my next article, I am going to tell how you could use the free software to convert the page format file into an MS Word file.