In this article, I will share steps to re-enable your audio device in Nighthawk App Windows 10. In some case, people might disable their audio device with an accident but you don’t worry I am here to help you. In Windows 10 you can enable it by using the following given steps. This article is explicitly for Windows 10 only. If you want to re-enable Nighthawk-app.com the Saudi device in Windows 7 or Windows 10 then I will share the steps for them in my next article.
I request you to use the original copy of the Windows operating Download Nighthawk App for Computer system, not the pirated one as it is not secure to run software like banking apps and payment gateways. Now let’s get started with the steps to enable the audio device in your Windows computer. I recommend you to follow all the steps and do not skip any of them. Update your Windows 10 with the latest features and tools provided by Microsoft.
Steps to Enable Audio Device in Windows 10
- The first step is to go to Windows Key and search for “Control Panel”.
- Now you to go to the hardware and sound option and then go to the sound tab.
- The third step is you have to click on playback and then right-click.
- Now select show disabled devices and mark the tick on it. Doing this will allow you to disable headphones/speakers.
- Then right-click on it to enable the audio device.
- Now test the sound level you want then click on the next option.
I hope the above-given steps have resolved your concern. If you are still facing the same issue then I recommend you to contact the team and they will assist you. Bookmark this webpage for the latest updates and news on Windows 10 operating system.