In this article, I will share some steps to enable auto-login on Windows 10 PC. If you are using Windows 10 operating system then you can use these steps to enable the auto-login feature and save some time. Once enabled then you don’t have to type the password every time you log into the Windows 10 PC or laptop. Some people ask why we need to skip the password and save time as this is a firewall used to block unauthorized access. But let m clear here that this auto-login does not mean to skip the security, it just uses an alternate to move in quickly.
Here I am going to share 3 ways to enable the auto-login feature in Windows 10. Before getting started with the given method I recommend you to update your Windows 10 operating system. Make sure you are using a genuine copy of the Windows operating system, not the pirated one.
3 Ways to Enable Auto-Login in Windows
Now let’s get started with the methods. These methods will only work for Windows 10 operating system. If you are using any other operating system like Windows 7 or Windows 8 then I recommend you to upgrade it to Windows 10. As well as it is more secure and allows you to work in a more productive way than the primitive versions.
Windows Login Via User Accounts
- The first step to open the Run command box. To open it press the Windows key and R at the same time.
- Now you could see the dialog box popped up on your desktop screen. In the Run command box type “Netplwiz” and click the Enter key.
- On the next Windows, you could see the list of User Accounts. Do the selection of the user account and then uncheck there the option which is User must enter a user name and password to use this computer. After that, click on the Apply button for viewing the box of Automatically sign in.
- Now in this current Window of Automatically sign in, enter the password twice to confirm it.
- Now click on the OK button.
- The final step is to save the made changes and restart your PC.
This is the first method to enable Auto-login in Windows 10. Now let’s move to the second method.
Windows Sign-in Via Settings Menu
- Press Windows Key and go to Settings in Windows 10
- Now click on the Accounts section on the displayed Window.
- After that open the Sign-in portions and select the required sign-in option. Now select it and set it to never.
- In the final step, open the PIN section and set the PIN.
Now to test is it working or not restart your Windows 10 computer and check. There is one more method left but I will publish it in the upcoming article. I hope the above-given steps guided you to set Auto-Login in Windows 10. If you are still facing the same issue then contact the team and they will do it for you. Bookmark this webpage for more latest updates and news associated with Windows 10 operating system.