Here I have shared the steps to login into your Arris Router through a web browser and app. I suggest you follow all the given steps and do not skip any. You can also contact the team and they will assist you with other concerns associated with Arris Router and login problems. So, let’s get started with the steps right now. I recommend you to make sure you are connected with an active internet connection before performing these given steps. These steps are explicitly designed for Arris router’s only. So let’s get started right now.
Arris Router Login
Only two parameters need to fulfill to login into the Arris router and that local IP address and router’s admin login credentials. The login credentials could easily found on the stick at the backside of the router. Arris router could easily be configured by using a web-based management page for Arris routers. Arris wireless routers come with a responsive web interface that doesn’t need to be reset to apply settings. Arris setup is familiar to that of a typical router with a web-based interface. So here we explain to you, how to set up your Arris wireless router. You can download the Arris Surfboard app on iOS and Android to complete the setup process. For some routers with the Arris router login, you can use the Surfboard app to setup the Arris wireless router.
Follow the below-given Instructions for Arris Router
- The first and the foremost thing to do before setting up an Arris router is to get the default IP address of your Arris wireless router. This IP address is used to complete the Arris router login process to gain access to the web-based interface of the Arris router.
- The IP address for the Arris router is 192.168.0.1. Launch any web browser of your choice and enter this default IP address in the address bar and click Go.
- Now a small login screen will pop up on your screen asking for username and password. Enter the default values in these fields. Enter “admin” for username and “password” for the password field.
- Now click on Login and if you see Arris wireless router’s home-page, it means you have successfully logged into the router’s web-based interface.
How to Reset Arris Router Username and Password
The following steps will guide you to reset or change the username and password for your Arris router. If you want to change the username/password of your Arrid modem then you have to follow the exact same steps. Arris provides simple and easy to understand dashboard for customers all over the world. So, now let’s get started with steps to reset the Arris Router on your own. Don’t worry you can also contact the team if you are not acquainted with the networking and how to configure routers.
- When your Arris wireless router is switched-on, simply press the reset button, and hold it for 30 seconds.
- Now while holding the reset button down, unplug your Arris wireless router from the power outlet and hold the reset button for another 30 seconds.
- Now still hold the reset button and plug-in your Arris wireless router and turn-on your router. After doing this, your Arris wireless router will reset to its Factory Settings. Now it is recommended to change the username and password of your Arris wireless router to make it more secure than before.
Can’t log in to my Arris Router’s Web Interface?
We already have mentioned the instructions above on how to reset the Arris wireless router. Follow those instructions and you will reset your router. This should solve your issue of logging into the web interface of the Arris router and let you complete the Arris Router Login process. If this also doesn’t solve your issue, try replacing the device with the company. Your device may have defected.
Where is the wifi password located on my Arris router?
Arris wireless router’s login credentials, network key, everything is written on the sticker at the back of the Arris router. You can check every detail of your Arris router given on the back. An IP address is also given on the back of the router. I hope you are able to resolve this concern if you are still facing the exact same issue with the Arris router then I suggest you contact the team and they will troubleshoot the router and resolve the issue for you.